Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

This i did here in a few minutes but if you like the general Idea I could do a better one for you with the same idea.
And yeah post a few more pics, diff angles, like a shot of the rear end or just another angle. Looks weird with basically two of the same pics.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I tried to use FS myself, but I have no clue what to do...I think I need to go through a lesson or two. I like the third on you did best, and I sent you more pics in larger file sizes. It should help. Let me know if you need anything else. Could you put in some cool backgrouund? Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sweet!!! Hey do you think you could paint the front facia, sideskirts and rear valance all to match the car? I was going to post it in the 2011 section. Kinda in response to the other posts about paint or not...I think all paint would look sweet, but need to know if it would be right for my ride. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Oh and can you send some better pics for the front fascia and the rear. The side pic is ok but there is a lot of shadows and dark areas in the other pics. Try to take it against contrasting colors..... like white or a lighter background for your black pieces. Will help you see the paint better to when its done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts