Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some really nice sigs on here and was wondering if someone could come up with something for me. Heres some pics.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Good pics man. Ill see what i can do but im not at my home pc so ill work on it on Thursday evening. Unless someone gets to you b4 me. But consider it done.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good to me man. I appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Nice car. It's only Wednesday.:) Mustangclint will do you right. I am working on one right now for Timberwolf or I'd help you out.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good. Cant wait to see it!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
well now im gettin picky here so ill be another day yet. still workin on it. sry bro.

what name did u want on it? clean-huh?....nooo...?? lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was trying too much and ended up with this. Im gonna make another one with your second pic as well since you got a couple nice pics to use here.

If you like the current one and want a different background, find me a pic and ill insert that one instead. Also let me know what the text should be, thx.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks great.i was thinking of one though with 2 pics if possible.looks killer tho.thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
yah thats exactly what i was tinkering with but buddy said it looked stupid so ill do what i was gonna do.

Hows the background, got any other ideas of one? i can find the pic if you got any ideas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts