Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
my car wouldnt start sunday after me and my gf sat in it so i had to take her home in my friends mommas truck lolol embarassing

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
oh ****! ok this was embarassing, she was playin with my gameboy which had pokemon blue in it, and she walked in the grass and i heard the noise the pokemon made when it appeared and i said "be ****ing nice its just a ratatta" and shes like how the **** did you know that? and i said cuz of the noise and shes like wow..............................

then i did it again when she saw a pidgey and decided if i wana keep getting laid i should stop

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
oh ****! ok this was embarassing, she was playin with my gameboy which had pokemon blue in it, and she walked in the grass and i heard the noise the pokemon made when it appeared and i said "be ****ing nice its just a ratatta" and shes like how the **** did you know that? and i said cuz of the noise and shes like wow..............................

then i did it again when she saw a pidgey and decided if i wana keep getting laid i should stop
:eek:

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

ok that made me smile. i thought i was bad. i have the mario theme song as my ringtone

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i asked if i could call her misty when i bang her and shes like weirdo... so i just said it in my head
id do misty in her little pool inside her gym. then id fish in her statue

1 - 11 of 11 Posts