Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if there is anyone about on the forums that make sigs?

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
Hit the photoshop section. Bunch of um over there.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
Post up some pictures and I can take care of you.

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, six! I just got a new camera and don't have any of the new pictures loaded up right now, but I will post them tomorrow night when my desktop and camera are in the same place

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
Sure thing man!

The best pictures are ones with the entire car in the shot, with plenty of landscape around it (not zoomed in RIGHT on the car), and at least one front/rear shot. ;)

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been trying to get some good pics for you, swift. But, I can't quite figure out low-light shots with scenery in the background. Any pointers?

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Uploading the ones that I have (there's only one semi-decent one) to see if you can tell what I'm doing wrong by how the pics look. I'm terrible at this! lol

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no, that was shot with an Olympus SP-720UZ, not the greatest camera but I should be able to get some quality shots out of it for it being brand new.

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And nice, Lima! I drive by there on my way to my hometown in MI when I visit lol

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright man, I appreciate it. I'm thinking about going out here in a few and playing with some different settings on the camera.

I think I might need a tripod, I'm not a super steady individual and I think that combined with the slow shutter speed for night time pics might be an explanation for most of the blurriness. Or at least I hope so.

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
got some good shots!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This one has to be my favorite

1 - 20 of 22 Posts