Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit me up if you need sigs and avatars. I like playin around with photoshop. The one I have is just because I like the picture as a whole. :eek:

·
Registered
978 Posts
PM sent!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
/subscribe for when I have updated pics.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm not competing. Just havin fun. Here's pyschopath76's first draft:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Only had that one shot. Kind of hard to work with because of the reflections and everything but we'll see how he likes it. Haha omg Safi is so awesome at PS I shouldn't even try. Sorry guys.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Only had that one shot. Kind of hard to work with because of the reflections and everything but we'll see how he likes it. Haha omg Safi is so awesome at PS I shouldn't even try. Sorry guys.
Thats right you whore....Know your place :mad:

jk :lmao:hug

·
5,242 Posts
I would recommend using a PNG with invisible backgrounds...Thats just me though :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your mouth is a recommended place to put a sock.

Reactions: Safi

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im kidding :D and changed it....got the quote wrong.

·
5,242 Posts
Your mouth is a recommended place to put a sock.
:lmao...You get reps for that one newbie

i wouldn't...lol...id use a jpeg saved for web viewing with the exact backdrop...but that's just me though

btw...wuts up Safi
I personally don't like doing that as it pisses me off....Another thing is that with a transparent background you can use the sig on different forums that may use different backgrounds without having to edit it at all

Nothin much brotha. The cobra's bumper is at the body shop getting repainted since the previous owner ****ed it up a little bit. Once I get it back I have a nice 03 cobra chin spoiler to put on :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I just save the PSD and its really easy to edit, actually. Plus it is smaller and easier to handle.

·
5,242 Posts
Eh...I can't expect you photoshop newbs to think the same as me...A Master in the Art :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts