Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so one of my former friends silly stringed my drivers side door...
and shes going to do it again but idk when or where
so i know that silly string can eat through the paint but how long would it take until it did some damage?

and since i can prove she did it if i call the cops she'd be forced to pay for the new paint job correct?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
You can have the cops file a report and you can either take it through the court system or take it through insurance. Or you can just her back the hell off and leave your car alone.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
if you can win a court case you can make her pay for it if it damages it. i wouldn't worry about it doing too much, but i'm not 100% on how bad for paint that stuff is. might need to clay bar and re-wax it.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
if you can win a court case you can make her pay for it if it damages it. i wouldn't worry about it doing too much, but i'm not 100% on how bad for paint that stuff is. might need to clay bar and re-wax it.
Yeah thats what I was thinking too

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I wouldn't think it would cause irrevesable damage. If nothing else, when you come out and find it go by a car wash, spary it off.. go home, clay, wax, and drive to her house and kick her ass.

:pics

·
Registered
444 Posts
how long was it on ur driver door? did it mess it up?

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
pour a few gallons of water into her gas tank. then giggle as you run away.

·
Registered
990 Posts
what causes it to damage the paint??

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
pour a few gallons of water into her gas tank. then giggle as you run away.
:lmao

I doubt its gonna damage your car enough to need a new paintjob man.

·
Registered
6 Posts
it will wreck your paint
happened to dads truck
did not end well
left on for more than 7 hours and youll start seeing primer depending on your paint color

·
Registered
444 Posts
it will wreck your paint
happened to dads truck
did not end well
left on for more than 7 hours and youll start seeing primer depending on your paint color
dont think it takes 7 hours to dry. but still the question is whats she look like and is it ok for her to do it so you can get back at her :p

·
Premium Member
10,592 Posts
Buy a locking gas cap and put it on her car but keep the keys to yourself. They aren't hard to get of w/out the key but I doubt she'll be able to get it off.

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
I had the hood of my jeep get silly stringed one night while I was at work. It was on for a good 6 hours before I found it. I got it off as best I could when I got home but my hood was ****ed. That shits no joke. If she does it again pour some sugar in the gas tank

1 - 20 of 31 Posts