Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the silver center F500's? If so what you do or don't like and a pic would be great. I also looked at the hyper-coated from American Muscle but they said the whole wheel is painted and I worry about the lips being chipped. Thanks for any info on this. I have been trying to make a decision on new wheels for a while and I'm ready to get on with it. :crazy

·
Registered
468 Posts
theres a pic of my car on the ride height thread with anthricite fr500's

·
Registered
468 Posts
they are awesome rims for the money in terms of looks quality and strength

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats a great pick I wonder if they are 17 or 18's.
I want something different and Ive only seen on set of these there around here.

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Silver on a black Stang looks hot. Chrome looks good, too, but is your car lowered? IMO, I think chrome rims on a lowered Stang are nice- but it may just be me being partial to mine :)~

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Silver on a black Stang looks hot. Chrome looks good, too, but is your car lowered? IMO, I think chrome rims on a lowered Stang are nice- but it may just be me being partial to mine :)~
yes I lowered it. will 18 still work without issues?

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
I'd imagine they'd work fine... I have 17s on mine, but depending on how low it is, I could see the possibility of rubbing. I have the Eibach Pro-Kit, BTW.

·
Registered
761 Posts
My stang is lowered with 18's.... I have Eibach springs. About 2 inches lowered. I have 18" Chrome Cobra R's. 275-35 in the back, 245-40 in the front...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I have to see the hypercoated in hand. So I ordered one. That way if I dont like it I will only have to ship 1 back. Oh and it only comes in an 18.
Looks like I may have to get those 4.10's:3gears

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, hyper coated FR500's it is. I ordered 1 to see how they look and they are sweet.
Looks like the 18x10s are out of stock, but as soon as I can get them and get them on. Ill get some pics up.

Thanks for the input!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts