Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
You actually look through your 1/4 windows? I never use mine. lol

They look not bad. Be interesting to see a pic of the whole car with 'em on.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the look of em. I'm just wondering how much it would be to have em installed. I have a buddy who could paint em for me, but I don't know if he can install em.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i think it'd look cooler if you just removed the glass and filled it in and painted it to match the rest of the car.. no louvers, just a solid little area where the glass used to be

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think it'd look cooler if you just removed the glass and filled it in and painted it to match the rest of the car.. no louvers, just a solid little area where the glass used to be
I disagree.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I love the looks love the SHR louvers. Like some have said take your car to a glass place and get an estimate. The key is not scratching the car during removal of the stock glass.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
i think this is way hotter imo

+1 I was just scrambling looking for that pic. I think that'd look ridiculously awesome with a 70's look on a Mustang (flat black parts accents, et cetera). Maybe not my Mustang, but someone's Mustang (how well can flat black go with alloy anyway?)

·
Registered
191 Posts
i have an alloy 07, havent done any black yet, but was considering it. if you have seen a black 69/70 mustang or even a black jade 69/70 they had the option of flat black hood accents, or white for the 70's its a really slick look that most people dont consider. i would just hate to have to redo an entier hood because of a bad decision.

Reactions: IronStomach

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
i have an alloy 07, havent done any black yet, but was considering it. if you have seen a black 69/70 mustang or even a black jade 69/70 they had the option of flat black hood accents, or white for the 70's its a really slick look that most people dont consider. i would just hate to have to redo an entier hood because of a bad decision.
Good point, I hadn't even considered colors other than black... hrmm.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I think the would look kinda funny on my car, and the might brake when I drop the top

1 - 20 of 82 Posts