Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have the chance to go to Vegas for a week next week. Any recommendations on things to see and do? Keep in mind I'm only 20 ( 21st is in a month):mad:. I was thinking i want to go see Shelby Headquarters, but other than that, help me plan my trip!

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Prostitution is illegal in Clark county.

Sight seeing wise you have valley of fire, red rock canyon, top of the stratosphere (couple of cool rides up on top), boulder dam, or if you wanna spend a few bucks you can do a helicopter Grand Canyon tour.

Activities may be a little limited with not being 21 but a whole lot of shows to choose from. Out at the speedway they have the exotic driving experience and the Richard Petty (?) driving experience. Pinball museum is cool. Fremont street downtown. Battlefield Las Vegas is kinda cool but if you're by yourself it might not be. There a range out here that you can rent and shoot fully automatic weapons.

There are endless things to do here depending on your desires and I'm sure you won't be bored. Even just walking down the strip people watch is fun. We get all the crazies from all over out here. Let me know what kind of things you like to do and I can help steer you in the right direction. If you golf I got plenty of hook ups. Oh, and lots of great restaurants with fabulous chefs, but be prepared to spend some dough.

Gotta run. Going golfing.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The last time I was out there was 2006 when i was in 6th grade, so Im sure its gown up since then. Any kind of car meets going on out there at all? Might have to take a drive out to the speedway and stuff just to go see it.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
But the county line is just a hop, skip and a jump away.

·
Chicken ****er
2,633 Posts
Don't go golfing, only faggots golf. I've heard that the head faggot of a course out here makes some mean food though...

Where you planning on staying? There's literally a metric **** ton to do here. I enjoy the many shooting ranges myself. Also had som fun at one of those locked room experiences recently as well. Hit me up if you need any help.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
I used to travel there for work. Under 21, let me think. I really enjoyed the Titanic Exhibition at the Luxor. They have an actual section of the ship on display the size of a school bus that was brought up from the bottom of the ocean. I illegally touched it, but I can say I touched the real Titanic. I love history. They also had a replica of a stateroom and the grand entrance. Hundreds of artifacts from the ship are there too ie dishwear, people's clothes, toiletries, lots of stuff. I think it was like $35-40.

Go see a show. Anything.

·
Cletus Emmett Wheelwelker
2,575 Posts
Vegas is definitely a place for individuals over 21, so your hedonism is limited. There's still plenty of things to do, but there's little chance to no chance you will be able to sneak drinks, play slots, or go to clubs if you were so inclined.

When I was there last year, I went on a tour of Death Valley. Being in the middle of nowhere is completely different from the hustle of the city. They may not be doing tours this early in the year due to heat, however. I went in late October, and it was still 95˚there.

Shelby American was alright. They have some awesome and rare cars on display. I found that it got a little monotonous after a while, but it is good for killing an hour or so.

I understand it may not be convenient or possible, but you could wait another month to go. You will be 21 then, and SEMA will be going on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts