Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all yall

since ive lost my v6'er ive been scootin' in my 98 civic hatch

ive entered the jdm world and wish i could go faster, but at 3.50 a gallon im into the 32 mpg im getting and the 28 dollar fill ups.

i recently found my mustang rebuilt and being sold for too much on craigslist lol was that a shocker...

if u dont know, i slid off the slush roads and she kept sliding and whipped the other way and nose first into a mud wall... i was pissseeedd and i was oging the speed limit to which makes me mad.

i miss the forum the civic guys dont give much help they just expect you know everything and have read every DIY which sucks cause you guys Rocked at giving advice :cool:

wish i had my stang back

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
wanna buy mine?? $4500, comes with new brakes, still in box... Ford Lowering C springs, full exhaust, and an SCT Tuner (saving up for right now) AND it only has 153k miles

·
Registered
186 Posts
only 153k miles...lawlz

i say this only cause i think anything over 100k is high...even though cars can go alot further nowadays....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha the only thing ur car would beat mine in comparison would be any acceleration test

my civic has no defects what so ever, and has like 90K got it with 80K

so ill pass on buying urs

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yeah I understand man import forums are a bunch of idiots that think they know everything, and if they dont have an answer all they say it search. Hence why I still ask for help here lol

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yah gf is a pretty big noob when it comes to cars....

u know im just messing lol :p
yeah Im still having trouble installing this damn turbonator

·
Rainbows Mechanic
1,612 Posts
ahahha yur trying to pawn that car off to anyone huh?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
yup ... its in great shape, with some new O2 sensors you can get upwards of 20 miles per gallon in the city no problem plus its got a lot of new **** on it,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts