Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys kinda new hear but i have a few questions. First, how much would you expect for just labor to change my V6 2007 Mustang's single exhaust to a dual exhaust and it would most likely be a catback setup. I dont know really know a lot about what im talking about to any tips or info would also be great. Also i would probably go for Borla i love the sound and the place i would get it at offers them all at around the same price? idk if thats weird also seemed like borla should be more expensive then some other brands but w/e im not arguing. Once again single to dual and info thanks a lot!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great Upgrade!!! Your car is going to sound and look so much better with duals. I personally have ford racing and I love em. But if you like the sound of Borla go for it...I paid around 100 bucks for my install and that was a deal!! So u should expect 150-200??Good Luck!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey guys kinda new hear but i have a few questions. First, how much would you expect for just labor to change my V6 2007 Mustang's single exhaust to a dual exhaust and it would most likely be a catback setup. I dont know really know a lot about what im talking about to any tips or info would also be great. Also i would probably go for Borla i love the sound and the place i would get it at offers them all at around the same price? idk if thats weird also seemed like borla should be more expensive then some other brands but w/e im not arguing. Once again single to dual and info thanks a lot!
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/exhaust-parts/217032-f-s-pypes-street-pro-axle-back.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts