Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going from my single Ford GT pump to dual Cobras. Complete setup with the hat and all. Wondering what I'm supposed to do with the two wires I put spade connectors on for the + and - of the Ford GT pump? That's the only thing that is stumping me right now. Don't want to leave two open wires in my tank lol! Any help will be great guys! Thanks

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you are doing hat and all, then whats it matter what you did to your gt hat?
Wow. I must have been totally brain-dead this whole time thinking it over. LOL! Thank you for that. For some reason I thought those wires had to be connected somewhere to my Cobra hat and pumps. Reps to you my friend!

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
dual cobra pumps shine with a 40 amp bap. with out the bap twin cobra pumps can only support 450-500 depending on boost levels. i would modify the hat and run 2 ford gt pumps and a dual fpdm setup. or run a modified fpdm and the twin ford gt pumps

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dual cobra pumps shine with a 40 amp bap. with out the bap twin cobra pumps can only support 450-500 depending on boost levels. i would modify the hat and run 2 ford gt pumps and a dual fpdm setup. or run a modified fpdm and the twin ford gt pumps
I have a 40A BAP that I will be installing as well. Not doing dual GT pumps right now, I won't be making unsupportable power with the twin Cobras.

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to have to break out the factory plastic baffle type thing in my tank also correct? So both pumps will fit in there?

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok cool, thanks. Hope I don't get any plastic pieces in my gas...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts