Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sister's Charger:

"Just" a V6 but its otherwise pretty loaded with the exception of AWD.

Nephew's GN:

He stole it. $8500, very little rust, 111,000 miles, little Garret turbo. Unsure of tune, aftermarket DP.

Anyone recognize this as a aftermarket chip?

We are all going to go to a few shows so I will get better pictures of all of our car's at that point. But here I had to share these. I'm really jealous of my Nephew. Super nice car.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Awesome GN, I've always wanted one of those. But never find a good deal.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I like the ass end of that charger, but I'm still not a fan of the front. And the GN is awesome. Looks real good from what I can see from the pics. I love those things.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
I like the ass end of that charger, but I'm still not a fan of the front. And the GN is awesome. Looks real good from what I can see from the pics. I love those things.
I'm the opposite on the charger, the rear looks like poop.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
You should see those chargers equipped as cop cars. Our local township just got 2 in this past week. :drool dear lord :drool

·
Registered
292 Posts
i like the rear on that charger, but the side for some reason makes it look weird. not sure about it.

·
Registered
541 Posts
God i love GNs :drool

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
the only part i like on the chargers are the front and rear ends.. the rest of the car needs help IMO

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
btw your nephew is probably the smartest kid in the world buying that car..... lol

someone taught the kid well

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts

·
Samurai Vomit Magnet
4,259 Posts
Grand Nationals=still badass

1 - 20 of 30 Posts