Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister decided to put her car in the ditch a few days ago for no apparent reason, and my dad and her dont want to repair it cause they think its jinxed, its the 4th time its been damaged since we restored it, first time it was her fault.

The core support is bent back a good 2-3 inches, the fan is touching the radiator but the aluminum radiator isnt leaking. Were gonna take the fan off and try to start it to make sure it still runs right.

its a 91 GT with ~125k on it. new carpet, radiator, battery, lights, stereo, metallic blue paint job, auto w/ shift kit. just trying to get a baseline to list it for. my dads shooting for 1200 at least

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
What was your sister doing out in that field in the first place !!!!!!

Im sorry this thread just upsets me.

That is sad. Your sister should only be allowed to drive hondas from this point forward.......

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
What was your sister doing out in that field in the first place !!!!!!

Im sorry this thread just upsets me.

That is sad. Your sister should only be allowed to drive hondas from this point forward.......
I swear man, we are meant to be.

That mobile device thingy

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shes a dumbass. im sure she was on her phone dickin around or something. its her car, my dad and i originally got it for 750$ and restored it, intending to re sell it but she started driving it.

shes got her f150 to drive but i still dont understand how the hell it happened. she wont tell anyone the truth. it was less than a mile from her house.

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
im guessing she spun it around somehow
Damn, some tough luck....

If you guys are dead set on selling it, part it out. You'll get more that way. Sell the entire engine/harness/intake setup for like $400, tranny for $200, interior stuff (if it's clean) for well over $300, suspension stuff for $200+, tailights, fenders etc. for $250+...You get the point.

·
Registered
512 Posts
If you can crank it, Id say restore it again..Worst case you will make a good chunk selling it in pieces..they arent worth much as a whole which is funny cause in pieces the value is crazy...That sucks to.. My first was a 90 and my sister did the same thing.. I was trying to be nice and she ran over a curb where you park..destroyed the front part.. She never got her hands on any of my cars after that.. I dont let her borrow nothing..

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
The car doesnt look to bad..... well its bad, but ive seen worse. I really hate to see another foxbody get parted out or sent off to the junk yard. My vote is to restore it again. And then change all the locks so sister cant ever touch it again.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stock motor, previous dipshit put cherry bombs on it. car is mostly stock save for a few small things

·
Registered
929 Posts
I wouldnt restore it again. Id try to part it out. May take alittle while but you would probly see more money that way than selling it as a whole

·
Registered
60 Posts
ouchies

id part it out, some guy around my area is parting out a 94, from the looks of it hes gona make some decent cash just from the tranny and engine alone

best of luck

1 - 20 of 47 Posts