Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Server needs more resources, there will be a short downtime (5 - 10 minutes) while some improvements are made. Will probably do it sometime tonight. Should result in a (significant) speed improvement. The server should be able to run low 10's soon, heh.

This is the third upgrade in 6 months, you folks must have supercharged your keyboards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,471 Posts
mdvaldosta said:
This is the third upgrade in 6 months, you folks must have supercharged your keyboards.
i think chrisj and that torres guy should be courtroom stenographers. :D
 

·
MM's Coffee Addict
Joined
·
2,162 Posts
WAVEBYE said:
i think chrisj and that torres guy should be courtroom stenographers. :D
ahhahahahahaha too funny :lmao

lol
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
WAVEBYE said:
mdvaldosta said:
This is the third upgrade in 6 months, you folks must have supercharged your keyboards.
i think chrisj and that torres guy should be courtroom stenographers. :D
lol

I still ahve to look at my fingers when i type...

Its becuase this website has gotten so big and is gorwing by leaps and bounds...
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top