Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently sitting in my car in my driveway wondering what i should be data logging to send in to get a tune. All advice welcomed

ps....it is cold so fast responses rule

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
air fuel is like all you need man, well you probably dont need to chip ro what ever ur doing if ur still n/a, but what do i know, JAMESON

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
log all you can

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
a/f
spark
it should log automatically and have a list of what to watch
those are the 2 MAIN things to watch
also please remember this is not instant messanger. this is a forum, quick responses all the time are hard to do

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Minimum Functions to Log
These should be logged on nearly every log as a bare minimum​
RPM, ECT, IAT, MAF counts, Spark, Load, Throttle position absolute
WOT general Functions (including Minimum above)
STFT, Fuel Pump Duty Cycle, Pressure drop across injectors, Spark source, MBT spark, vehicle speed, AF analog input​
Idle Issues (including Minimum above)
STFT, LTFT, desired idle rpm, IAC duty cycle, Idle air integrator, O2 voltage on both banks, IAC trims (learned corrections), dashpot

this is what the site says to have dataloged. all ones in bold are the ones that i could find in livewire. So is this enough to send him or should i get more

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Minimum Functions to Log
These should be logged on nearly every log as a bare minimum​
RPM, ECT, IAT, MAF counts, Spark, Load, Throttle position absolute
WOT general Functions (including Minimum above)
STFT, Fuel Pump Duty Cycle, Pressure drop across injectors, Spark source, MBT spark, vehicle speed, AF analog input​
Idle Issues (including Minimum above)
STFT, LTFT, desired idle rpm, IAC duty cycle, Idle air integrator, O2 voltage on both banks, IAC trims (learned corrections), dashpot

this is what the site says to have dataloged. all ones in bold are the ones that i could find in livewire. So is this enough to send him or should i get more
When you hook the LW up to your laptop and use LiveLink you can data log all of those. AF = air fuel, you need a wideband 02 sensor for that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts