Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 1 inch in my petal.under the dash I can pull cable out about an inch..anyone have this problem or have a cure..may be sticking a piece of vac hose in there....

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
my friend did this for me a few days ago after he did it on his.... i believe he only used that metal zip tie thing.... and just moved the slack(i only had about 1/2-3/4 of an inch of slack)... the response is instant and my car actually reaches full throttle now

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
my friend did this for me a few days ago after he did it on his.... i believe he only used that metal zip tie thing.... and just moved the slack(i only had about 1/2-3/4 of an inch of slack)... the response is instant and my car actually reaches full throttle now
So you just tied a Zip tie around the Little Throttle linkage and it holds? Think you could get a picture if that possible?

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
no problem. i think thats the actual forum he found it on in the first place.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
So i got done doing the mod. This mod took me forever to do. I had to make multiple trips to the hardware store because i kept not buying big enough Plastic tubes. Also i could barely fit my body and arms in that little compartment. its a very frustrating job i guess you could say. The results are amazing though. It fell off after about 15 minutes of driving so i just tried fastening it better so we will see if it holds. But any way the Performance is unbelievable. You have so much more response at low RPM and you can achieve full throttle now. I jumped in my car and put it in reverse and Peeled out in my garage haha on accident. The throttle is so touchy now, i love it. This is a great mod. The 3 trips to the hardware store was definitely worth it. haha. Everyone should know about this mod.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts