Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I have a minor vibration at 900-1000 rpms. It kinda feels like the car is shivering. the car has never done this and I cant figure out what it is.

The car is a 95 GT 5-speed with about 117000 miles on it. Any help would really help. Thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
my car does it too. i really haven't the slightest idea what it is. i changed the plugs and wires to see if that would help but it didn't so i stopped worrying about it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
sometimes the engine mount bushings go bad....if these cars have them...my jeep had the same problem and that fixed the problem

·
Registered
386 Posts
It's probably your balancer. If you look at the inside of your balancer from underneath your car and see rubber coming out of it it's time to change it. If your car is mostly stock you can go with just a parts store balancer and be fine.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i will check out the balancer. I have shorty headers on with pullyes cold air intake and a couple of other things. I dont know if I need too get a diffrent balancer or aftermarket one.

·
Registered
386 Posts
A parts store balancer will be fine then. If you've got 117000k miles on it and have never changed the balancer you're lucky. Make sure you get a 50oz balancer when purchasing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts