Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I have done are muffler delete, 3.73 gears, suspension.

I raced a modded srt4 from a dig and beat him, then from a 40 roll and he beat me.

Then I raced a full bolt on stock gears new edge, I beat him from a 20 roll, but he beat me by half a car from a 40 roll.

Finally I raced a 2015 WRX with exhaust and tune, and I beat him by half a car from a 20 and 40 roll.

This 2v just keeps surprising me.

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
All I have done are muffler delete, 3.73 gears, suspension.

I raced a modded srt4 from a dig and beat him, then from a 40 roll and he beat me.

Then I raced a full bolt on stock gears new edge, I beat him from a 20 roll, but he beat me by half a car from a 40 roll.

Finally I raced a 2015 WRX with exhaust and tune, and I beat him by half a car from a 20 and 40 roll.

This 2v just keeps surprising me.
What's "suspension" in this case? Those WRXs are fast, what happened there? Good job nonetheless. By the way, the car in your sig, that's your old one, right? You have a hardtop now, I thought.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's "suspension" in this case? Those WRXs are fast, what happened there? Good job nonetheless. By the way, the car in your sig, that's your old one, right? You have a hardtop now, I thought.
Yeah, I have a hardtop now. Suspension I have a coilovers in the front with illumina adjustable struts, shock tower brace, tokico shocks in the rear with cut lowering springs, and upper and lower control arms.

The subaru driver looked like he weight 250+ pounds and had a passenger, I was alone. But he was throwing flames with every shift haha. He got the runs on video, I'm gonna try to find those videos.

·
5,502 Posts
Yeah, I have a hardtop now. Suspension I have a coilovers in the front with illumina adjustable struts, shock tower brace, tokico shocks in the rear with cut lowering springs, and upper and lower control arms.

The subaru driver looked like he weight 250+ pounds and had a passenger, I was alone. But he was throwing flames with every shift haha. He got the runs on video, I'm gonna try to find those videos.
Nice, that'd be awesome to watch!

Out of curiosity, why'd you choose to beef up the four link? Wouldn't a three link or IRS swap be better for drifting?

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nice, that'd be awesome to watch!

Out of curiosity, why'd you choose to beef up the four link? Wouldn't a three link or IRS swap be better for drifting?
Yeah for sure, I just got this stuff with a shell I bought really cheap. The plan is to swap an irs when I have a place to work on my car again

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
5,502 Posts

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome!

I kinda wish it hadn't been filmed on a Nokia phone older than my car with vaseline on the lens though.
lmao it was filmed on an iphone, but the guy sent it to a friend via text, and then he sent it to me, and then I uploaded it to youtube, so the quality got lost along the way

·
Registered
982 Posts
I love seeing the 2v do work.

All the brainwashed 2v hate is ridiculous and I absolutely LOVE taking out 30k Coyote cars. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts