Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well been very busy with side jobs and this winter just is not breaking as fast as i wish it could. On a positive note, i have installed the QH into my A9L and have my wideband O2 sensors to install in order to start tuning. I think im going to use Binary Editor software and EEC analyzer. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for useing the BE software and or where to start? I have read so much information its hard to process it all at one time, and i have never been a big reader so that doesnt help much either. I've said it before but i sure hope ill get to drive it before too long. Wish i knew how much this was going to cost when i started... (Tip to the new guys, always expect to spend at least double than what you expect)

Any help on tuning software would be great.

Thanks

·
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shirley im serious haha

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
I just want to tell you good luck, and we're all counting on you.

I'm still figuring tuning out myself, so I'm no help, but have you been on eectuning.org? That's the place to ask questions. Some guys can even send you a base tune to start with.

·
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have gotten zero feedback on that place. literally none at all. Think i tried twice and got nothing. the tuning part im not so worried about its the getting hooked up and started is what im concerned with. A N/A 331 shouldnt be too difficult to tune, or at least i hope not

1 - 5 of 5 Posts