Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k i have a 04 gt with stock manifolds and o/r upr x pipe and slp lm2 do u think it will sound mean dumped or should i keep the tail pipes on

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
it would be loud probably ok but it may rattle

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
LM2 should sound pretty good dumped. If you do this please get a soundclip so we can hear.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kk i will i got no skool tomorw so i prob invent and yes i want teh car to be louder and idk y pople say slp are nasty loud they are mor quiet than any flow masters i havce ever heard

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Just be sure to get a V6 bumper or something. Nothing more ghetto than dumps and a rear bumper with cutouts. May just be me, but I HATE when people do that.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Just be sure to get a V6 bumper or something. Nothing more ghetto than dumps and a rear bumper with cutouts. May just be me, but I HATE when people do that.
agreed

·
Registered
2,950 Posts

i dont think that looks as bad as a v6 bumper with pipes pushed up against it

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i dont think that looks as bad as a v6 bumper with pipes pushed up against it
Ya know what looks really bad? When a 94-04 v6 mustang has a chrome tip on their exhaust that barely fits under their bumper and points right at the ground. Plus you can see where it ends and the .5 inch exhaust piping starts...

·
Registered
498 Posts
what exactly are DUMPS??????? :confused:

·
Registered
498 Posts
ohhhhh okay.... does it look that bad tho???

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
ohhhhh okay.... does it look that bad tho???
I think, and a lot of people will agree, that it looks bad with a 99-04 GT rear bumber because it has cut outs for the exhaust and looks goofy with no tips coming out.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I bet you can find a 6er willing to trade, or get some Roush add on pieces

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Or get some Roush add on pieces
That's what I want to do. I turned my mac catback into dumps last week. But I had no choice because one of the tail pipes rusted off, and I needed a quick fix. It was over 6 years old. I want to go to a 3" from the header collector back to some kind of muffler, and dumps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts