Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok March 5th at about 5pm i made many orders, some small and some large.

I placed a $60 order through Summit for the "Altec SHow n Go License Plate Kit" after i saw it on display at the East Coast indoor Nationals. Confirmation emails were sent immediately that the order was placed and then again that it had shipped. Ireceived it probably around 2pm on March 7th. Packed properly and securely. UPS didnot damage the box or have onayhting heavy or noticable on top of it (no creases, looked crisp and well taken care of). Opened it up and all parts accounted for and the product appears to be very sturdy and comes with easy to read/understand directions and the ability to mount the product easily due to slotted holes on the bracket. will post pics once installed (will need some nice weather first--im sick i aint gonna do it right now, besides waiting on other parts). +1 for Summit. Will Do business again with them.

I place a $200 order through SLP for their underdrive pullies, 180 tstat, &a license frame and plate. Again shipped via UPS and ordered on March 5th. Their boxes wre well sealed and taken care of, and packed. They had multiple layers of bubble wrap for both boxes i received. (they separated the pullies from everything else so that they would not break the plates or bend/mangle the tstat). They industrial stapled the boxes closed as well as used packing tape (brown) and sealed all seams shut. I received confirmation emails immediately once orderd and once ready to be shipped. THey are based in Toms River, NJ. The pullies came packaged in their own boxes within the shipping box. They too were sealed and contain all necessary papers and info and install bolts. will post pics once installed (will need some nice weather first--im sick i aint gonna do it right now, besides waiting on other parts). +1 SLP will do business again with them. By the way if you order their catalogs liek i have doen many times in the past they are very deatiled and one gets supplements when they get updated mid year or whenever.

I placed a $450 order through SSinserts. I received an email that the parts were porcessing and it reamined that status on their site until yesterday. I emailed them curious since i had received some other info and products already. I figured a painted pony may be custom and doen when ordered. I got a response from both UPS and SSinserts within an hour with an apology, the shipping/tracking info and stating that my goods shipped out late on te 5th. Thus i can expect them about th 14th since they are in AZ. I dont care about that time frame. i am fine with that and waiting know that i know what the actual status of everything is. They are great id say. Responded quickly and not only they sent me an email, but they requested UPS to email me info as well. Their site/order update section on the site slowly updates with info (pending, processing and such) but they are on the ball apparently and respond quickly, just tell them whats up and they took an extra step and made sure UPS sent me info as well. I will do business again with them. By the way i ordered a black fuel door, skeleton painted pony, titanium black stainles inserts for the rear valance, and 2 new emblems. +1 for SSinserts. They i will do business with again. will post pics once installed (will need some nice weather first--im sick i aint gonna do it right now, besides waiting on these parts). will give update on their packing once received.

I also placed an order with Stang Mods. Order total about $1100 included new headlamps, fog lamps, grill delete, chin spoiler, plug in sequential truns, HIDs, & rear valance vinyl. Great deals and cheaper than american muscle for he HIDs when i calcuated what i wanted. Fog and Headlamp 6000k kit. Parts are to ship via Fed Ex Ground. They emailed me confirmation info of the parts to be shipped. They told me to expect them to arrive mid week next week (forget the date), they informed me that the turn signals and headlamps werent in stock but stock to be replenished early next week, and to ship out that day. thus i could expect those two items the following week at the latest. i didnt have to email them or ask them for any updates or why, they told me up front. MD customers pay tax, otherwise US shipping/handling is free, canada im unsure about. will post pics once installed (will need some nice weather first--im sick i aint gonna do it right now, besides waiting on these parts). will give update on their packing once received. +1 for Stang Mods being upfront and on the ball, with both Honesty and getting everything to ship out. I will do business with them againas well, at this point.

updates to follow oncei get the rest of my goodies and can take pix.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts