Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had em on my car for like 4 months now....I like them..But on the highway i hate them..

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I have the SLP LMI catback on my 03 gt and i dont think they are that loud on the highway. I personally dont like the sound of my slp's though and am switching to a bassani catback.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the SLP LMI catback on my 03 gt and i dont think they are that loud on the highway. I personally dont like the sound of my slp's though and am switching to a bassani catback.
Im thinking about going with the flowmaster super 44's

·
Registered
147 Posts
I personally liked the sound of that ****-can muffler that drove by in the background of the 2nd vid. lol

But, seriously, it sound good, man.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know. I live near Tampa and they're everywhere! And they're so cocky it's ridiculous.

lol, i know. you get alot of hondas and such stolen from that side of town?

·
Registered
147 Posts
lol, i know. you get alot of hondas and such stolen from that side of town?
So I've heard. I only know of one personally, but yeah. I know insurance is pretty pricy for hondas because so many people steal them or just parts of 'em. Why steal the whole car when you can just get the parts you need for yours, right? I don't understand some people. :wtf

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I've heard. I only know of one personally, but yeah. I know insurance is pretty pricy for hondas because so many people steal them or just parts of 'em. Why steal the whole car when you can just get the parts you need for yours, right? I don't understand some people. :wtf
lol! true.. I think in one week in my apartment complex 8 random cars where stolen...After i head that i went and rented out a garage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts