Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
MM Addict
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrighty here lately everyone at the high school has wanted a piece of my car and no one has yet to beat me im gettting tired of wasting my gas. i mean really i raced a 97 sunfire last night.... lol now some boy in a "worked up " sonoma wants to race me lol... should i just let em smack talk or whip their ass too? i havent even been using third gear because of my sync

·
Sheriff Metal Face
5,579 Posts
Same thing happened to me in high school when I had my first 5.0. I raced two people who had the only "fast" cars at school and won. Then everyone just drooled over my car everyday and girls would always ask for "rides home". It was awesome. Best years of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
257 Posts
You have to learn to deal with it. I get **** for having a mustang all the time, but i know what i'm driving is better than what they are driving. It will never end, if they want some give it to them. Haters gonna hate

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
idk i get offended by it.. the only thing i ever do is work on the car just gets on my nerves when people think their normal cars will beat me lol..
I remember those days. In a few years you seriously wont care. I'm to the point where if someone is talking ****, I'll invite them to the track for test and tune.

No one ever shows though :dunno

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
WTF school do you go to? Sunfire, Sonoma...lol. These are the challengers? I guess everyone drives economy cars now. I think it has something to do with it not only being a mustang but being a fox. It's slowing down now but at one time it seemed like every kid had a "bolt-ons" fox trying to race everything. That's what I'm guessing causes people provoking you around town and at school. You need to tell your classmates to stop being bitches and get actual sports cars.

·
MM Addict
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WTF school do you go to? Sunfire, Sonoma...lol. These are the challengers? I guess everyone drives economy cars now. I think it has something to do with it not only being a mustang but being a fox. It's slowing down now but at one time it seemed like every kid had a "bolt-ons" fox trying to race everything. That's what I'm guessing causes people provoking you around town and at school. You need to tell your classmates to stop being bitches and get actual sports cars.
lol... my actual close buddies have cars like mine 2 other foxs, iroc camaro.

iv beat turbo hondas in my lil fox and my buddies full bolt on iroc camaro

·
Exhaust fume addict
1,526 Posts
Race them all and dominate!!!!!

Man I miss those days, seriously I wish I had this car in high school. I had a neon ACR and it was a blast. I took down everything except a WS6 that daddy bought. I even took out a SN95 5.0, man that was fun

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
I'm sorry but I wouldn't buy one of these just for car shows. I like racing and sometimes you just gotta pull it out and put it on the table. I agree w/ TBacon

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
I was 16 in '98...you know when gas was $1.25
Didn't give a **** if I had to pump gas 3 times a week, lol.
I remember those days.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
A Sunfire really:facepalm: Don't waste your time on those turd boxes. There's no way those clowns are getting any trim in those toilets. When I was in highschool, the girl I took to the prom had a 1988 Mustang GT Convertible, that was probably the fastest car in the lot. She still has the GT, it needs to be restored though. When I was young I was stupid and modded a friggin Cavalier. I did Eibach Springs, underdrive pulley, header, stainless catback, short throw, stainless Magnaflow exhaust, cold air intake...I'm embarrassed to think I wasted my money. I though I was cool and had a quick car until I got DUSTED by an LTI Trans Am. I used to drive around hammering it, sounded like a friggin' chainsaw.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts