Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these LED spots a long time ago and never had a place to put them... Well now I do...What do you think?

And yes I am going to paint the spoiler as soon as it warms up... as long as I haven't tore it off

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Looks real good. What kinda LED's are those? Also is that a seperate switch you installed to turn those on? Was the installation hard?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like it, never seen them before. Nice!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not bad! Is that a dent in your front fender or just a reflection?

·
Registered
514 Posts
what spoiler do you have in the front and where can I find that?

the LED's look really good!

Thanks

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They don't have a brand on them so I don't really know... Bought 4 of them on eBay and they were like 12 bucks... I just mounted them to the straps on my inter-cooler and was looking for something to brake up that huge black hole the CDC aggressive chin spoiler install made. The install was easy,about an hour.There is a nice access grommet in the firewall to put the switch inside. The lights are mounted with 3M dbl sided tape as well as the switch... in case I didn't like them.. The light they put out is HID blueish and they don't even get hot.They are bright but not too bright.Kinda like me...lol.. it is a reflection

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe do it with that textured rubber black...?????

·
Registered
144 Posts
:withhomo

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I might get some black masking tape and tape it off to see what it looks like... I really would like to find a black grill that fits in the hole created by the spoiler.. but there isn't anything to attach it to... the spoiler runs all the way back to the inter-cooler

·
Registered
500 Posts
I like the spoiler black;)
instead of painting it silver, you should paint your side skirts black!
dont listen to this moron! i dont even believe that he actually owns a mustang... hes just a stangfanboy! lol jk, that spoiler will look WAY sexier when u paint it!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
2006greyGT - you're totally missing an opportunity! (sad thing is I was seriously contemplating this one time while stomping on 3rd on dry pavement. Then I slowed down and let the oxygen in my blood catch up. :D )

1 - 20 of 21 Posts