Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i wanna do some custom mods wether exterior/interior/performance that you guys have done.. something along the lines of your creativity... like the homelink rear view mirror install or powdercoating stuff... the reason im asking is cause i know some of you made your car look real nice and i guess i wanna bite some of those mods :p :tomato

i have done one in my automatic/v6 with basically converted my auto shifter into looking like a manual.. its not really a custom mod but ive been wanting to do it for a while and it did but then i ended up getting a manual/v8..

before

after

i also have this posted in the For sale section if anyone wanted to do this for there auto..

Thank's

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Cant see second pic, can you upload for me?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Pretty cool idear.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
prob freaked out ur passengers when u drove away and never shifted again hahaha

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Upload, attach. Still cant see it.

I can see the first one, not the second. Attach the picture using attachment manager.

Thanks

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
I'd love to be riding shotgun when someone other than you drives your car without them knowing it was an auto. I'd hear things like "Where the hell is the clutch" or "I can't move it into first"

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd love to be riding shotgun when someone other than you drives your car without them knowing it was an auto. I'd hear things like "Where the hell is the clutch" or "I can't move it into first"
i get alot of that.. people are tryin to look for the clutch and i tell them its a automatic clutch lol.. they fall for it.. got a real manual now so i want to dump this!

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
thats pretty sweet

*goes over to the for sale section*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts