Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
smoked with clear corners. has brand new silverstar ultra bulbs and shealth turn signal bulbs. had them on the car for about 4 months then sold it.

asking $180 for all. my cell is (405) 924-0933

will ship in origional box at buyers expence.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
smoked with clear corners. has brand new silverstar ultra bulbs and shealth turn signal bulbs. had them on the car for about 4 months then sold it.

asking $180 for all. my cell is (405) 924-0933

will ship in origional box at buyers expence.

price is o.b.o

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
wanna let me borrow them for awhile i need some new oens but cant really aford to do it right now

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
hmmm well since they are used id probably only go $120 shipped, cause i can get the same headlights off ebay brand new for $150 shipped

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hmmm well since they are used id probably only go $120 shipped, cause i can get the same headlights off ebay brand new for $150 shipped
these are from americanmuscle.com. the ones from ebay don't come with the lights and turn signal bulbs. and if they do they are the cheap pos 5000k ones that arn't any brighter than a glow stick taped to the front of your car.

headlights $199
headlight bulbs $45
turnsignals $5
total. $249

so go get them off ebay and quit jacking my thread.

here is the link to the lights
Smoked Mustang Headlights at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
these are from americanmuscle.com. the ones from ebay don't come with the lights and turn signal bulbs. and if they do they are the cheap pos 5000k ones that arn't any brighter than a glow stick taped to the front of your car.

headlights $199
headlight bulbs $45
turnsignals $5
total. $249

so go get them off ebay and quit jacking my thread.

here is the link to the lights
Smoked Mustang Headlights at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
damn ok i will jack ass, i wasnt trying to be rude, and i could care less about the bulbs...but dont forget u did post "Price is OBO", and i was making an offer that didnt have to be so rudely rejected...great salesmanship there buddy

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
there, purchased some headlights for myself, just thought id let you know that u just lost 180 dollars...maybe had you not tried to make me sound like the dumbass, i wouldve reconsidered the offer, but im glad i didnt...good luck tryin to rip someone off

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there, purchased some headlights for myself, just thought id let you know that u just lost 180 dollars...maybe had you not tried to make me sound like the dumbass, i wouldve reconsidered the offer, but im glad i didnt...good luck tryin to rip someone off

people like you should be banned. this **** could have been kept to pm's. next time dont say anything unless you want something said back.

oh and try to keep all you **** in one post next time.

run along child with your new headlights. have fun. i hope you got the cheap china ones that are made of the shitty plastic. they will be yellow in 6 months.

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
people like you should be banned. this **** could have been kept to pm's. next time dont say anything unless you want something said back.

oh and try to keep all you **** in one post next time.

run along child with your new headlights. have fun. i hope you got the cheap china ones that are made of the shitty plastic. they will be yellow in 6 months.
hey everyone loses their cool from time to time...but thats what happens when they are treated like idiots for simply making an offer on a product that has a price OR best offer so i do apologize for acting out as i did, but its only a natural defense

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
supermachone makes a legitimate point.

I will never buy from this guy after witnessing how he treats potential buyers...

Anyways, TTT for a not so good deal.

·
Registered
609 Posts
^LOL!..

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey everyone loses their cool from time to time...but thats what happens when they are treated like idiots for simply making an offer on a product that has a price OR best offer so i do apologize for acting out as i did, but its only a natural defense
there is a difference between making an offer and offending someone. i was offended my your low ball offer. i thought $180 was a very fair price on damn near new headlight with bulbs when the headlights are $199 by themself.

to make a low ball offer of $120 SHIPPED. that buts LESS than $100 in my pocket. so yes I was offended.

MustangMatt known I have my **** priced good. hence the reason he got a great deal on a set of freshley recoated long tube headers and matching x-pipe with all gaskets, mills, extension and clamps.

I price my stuff as low as i can go to begin with so i dont have this **** happen

BTW they are sold pending funds.

thanks for the compliments matt. <good guy

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
there is a difference between making an offer and offending someone. i was offended my your low ball offer. i thought $180 was a very fair price on damn near new headlight with bulbs when the headlights are $199 by themself.

to make a low ball offer of $120 SHIPPED. that buts LESS than $100 in my pocket. so yes I was offended.

MustangMatt known I have my **** priced good. hence the reason he got a great deal on a set of freshley recoated long tube headers and matching x-pipe with all gaskets, mills, extension and clamps.

I price my stuff as low as i can go to begin with so i dont have this **** happen

BTW they are sold pending funds.

thanks for the compliments matt. <good guy
i didnt low ball you, a lot of times u just have to cut your losses and and make a good deal instead of being a big baby... and its not my fault u got ripped off to begin with...but its cool man, lataz

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i didnt low ball you, a lot of times u just have to cut your losses and and make a good deal instead of being a big baby... and its not my fault u got ripped off to begin with...but its cool man, lataz
i quess everyone and their brother that bought them off americanmuscle.com got ripped off too. oh well. its better than buying **** off ebay and getting screwed and not being able to return it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts