Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You should try one of our wind stops in your Mustang. We supply Original Equipment windstops to the World, and our windstops for the last two generations of Mustang convertibles look great and perform well, reducing wind turbulence by 40%. I run one in my 2003 Cobra and have extended "top-down" driving season here in Michigan. :cool:

Check out our windstops on Windstop, My WINDSTOP for use with convertibles wind blocker

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Do these work with the CDC lightbars installed?

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bosal-Oris windstop fit to CDC lightbar?

Our windstop is designed to fit with the CDC lightbar for the latest Mustang only.
We shaped it to complement the light bar and not cover the CHMSL (Centre High Mid-Stop Light) a.k.a. "chimsol".

I'm sorry we cannot help you with an earlier model.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Damn, thanks. I will let my sister know about these though for her 2007.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New Mustang wind deflector

Please let her know about the wind deflector, as it does work well and also finishes off the rear of the cabin.

We intend to add precision screen printed as well so you can see, for instance, the American flag from the rear of the car in the screen mesh, but nothing looking back through the mesh from inside the car.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Those are cool. I saw an 03 cobra with a clear glass/plastic one that I liked, Dunno who makes it though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts