Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Don't mind the 3v guy, he's just angry the older cars still look better, and also my 2v never lost to a 3v with the same mods ;)

I would go 2v, just because I like them more. Though, I am a bit biased. Even as fast as my car is now; I still very deeply miss this car.
Gold wheelz by Treyson M, on Flickr

I'll have one again someday, however, I'll be buying a Bullitt this go around. I want one to tinker with and build like I wanted to build my old one like before I found my Coyote. I do enjoy a lowered SN95 Cobra with nice wheels and a Saleen wing though. Still, I think the New Edge is the best body style yet.

I'd honestly spend the extra and get a Mach, it is well worth it. The seats are amazing, better than 03-04 Cobra seats as well, the retro look is awesome, and just the look is menacing. And here are pics to sway you towards a Mach:
Mach Won by Treyson M, on Flickr

No words by Treyson M, on Flickr

20140518_093153 by Treyson M, on Flickr

Full by Treyson M, on Flickr

Stance by Treyson M, on Flickr

If those pics of my buddies car doesn't make you want a Mach, then, I don't know what to tell ya.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Back in the day while at work I was doing a used car inspection on a mach 1. Inspected it. Test drove it. Then went out and bought myself a mustang. Looked like this:

·
_
3,782 Posts
New Edge 2v FTW. You will sink almost 2x more money into a B-head motor getting it to 'x' amount of RWHP than you would to get the same 'x' amount of RWHP with a 2v. As this forum has shown, you can do almost anything with a 2v no problem. My other complaint with an SN95 would be that 90% of the SN95s you find for sale these days are usually high milage buckets. If you play your cards right, you can find a babied 2v for a decent price with under 100k miles.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
New Edge 2v FTW. You will sink almost 2x more money into a B-head motor getting it to 'x' amount of RWHP than you would to get the same 'x' amount of RWHP with a 2v. As this forum has shown, you can do almost anything with a 2v no problem. My other complaint with an SN95 would be that 90% of the SN95s you find for sale these days are usually high milage buckets. If you play your cards right, you can find a babied 2v for a decent price with under 100k miles.
AKA, be patient as **** and wait forever. *sigh* it sucks how many people just absolutely ruin mustangs and then think they're worth gold when they try to sell them clapped out to ****.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I found a turbo'd gt asking price of $6500, a nitrous gt w/ a tubular front end and rear seat removed for $6500 as well, and a stock one for $3500. Contacted the turbo'd one and never got a response, then an hour later the ad was removed. Never got a response for the nitrous one, and the stock one the guy said he had already sold it. Why the **** don't people take down their ads when they sell their vehicles? And then there are other people who have high miled and salvaged titled cars and are asking over twice what they're worth with clean titles :banghead

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I've already stated that $10K is more than I want to spend just on a car that will be a project so buying a new car isn't an option.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,215 Posts
My car sits at 90k miles. 2001 gt. Bank valued it at 8k. I was shocked. It's paid off but I was purely curious.

My car has sentimental value though. I just keep fixing **** and when the motor blows I'll prolly swap in a new one. Car is not a DD so that's nice.

I can't stand car payments. I just pay for gas and 76$ a month for full coverage and I'm done. Oh yeah and fix and mod.

I always loved the new edge. Motor is a dinosaur now with all the new technology out.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
$10k??? Mach 1 or 99-01 SVT.........
01 Cobra for $8500:
2001 ford mustang cobra

Mach 1's:

$10,500
2004 mustang mach 1

$11,000
04 Mustang Mach 1

$9995
2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH 1

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

My car sits at 90k miles. 2001 gt. Bank valued it at 8k. I was shocked. It's paid off but I was purely curious.

My car has sentimental value though. I just keep fixing **** and when the motor blows I'll prolly swap in a new one. Car is not a DD so that's nice.

I can't stand car payments. I just pay for gas and 76$ a month for full coverage and I'm done. Oh yeah and fix and mod.

I always loved the new edge. Motor is a dinosaur now with all the new technology out.
One of the GTs I found was an 02 with 175k miles and a salvaged title. I think it KBB'd around $4000 in excellent condition. Dude wanted $6500 for it.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
I traded my 03 for my 2011, I got $4300. Lol. It had zero issues and had like, 125k miles I think? I was kinda salty at what they gave me for it, but oh well.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts