Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good place to get fuel rails for a SN95? The sets all say they fit all mustangs of course but the SN95 regulator is towards the firewall and al the sets have them in the middle and that doesn't work. I've been told I should remote mount the regulator but just looking for recommendations from others who have already done so.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
junkyard if they're available?

I hate to recommend them because they screwed up on my order three times before I received the part I ordered, but MPS Auto Salvage or Prestige Mustang. They might charge you a pretty penny for those rails though because they are a little difficult to come by.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok,
kinda got this all figured out for the most part.

ended up ordering some bare rails, a remote regulator, and a new MSD distributor cause I guess the MSD is narrow enough to allow for rails to fit. Will just have to custom plumb it all.

Will post some pics and what not once I'm finished. Approx $15k into this engine build and should be down to less than $1k to go. So exciting to know I'm going to be firing this thing up this summer. Just put the Quarterhorse and LC-1 in and just have to find a good base map to get started. I know I'll have a few questions once that comes up I'm sure:)

Thanks again for the recommendations.

Someone said the stock SN95 rails can handle up to 500-525hp. Can anyone verify that? I'll be exceeding that so it doesn't matter to me, but if this is true I'm sure my old rails are worth something to someone.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
ok,
kinda got this all figured out for the most part.

ended up ordering some bare rails, a remote regulator, and a new MSD distributor cause I guess the MSD is narrow enough to allow for rails to fit. Will just have to custom plumb it all.

Will post some pics and what not once I'm finished. Approx $15k into this engine build and should be down to less than $1k to go. So exciting to know I'm going to be firing this thing up this summer. Just put the Quarterhorse and LC-1 in and just have to find a good base map to get started. I know I'll have a few questions once that comes up I'm sure:)

Thanks again for the recommendations.

Someone said the stock SN95 rails can handle up to 500-525hp. Can anyone verify that? I'll be exceeding that so it doesn't matter to me, but if this is true I'm sure my old rails are worth something to someone.
Our rails are indeed good to 500-550 rwhp. How are you plubming in the rails? Are you just going to use the stock plastic lines to the rails with an adapter or will you be runing AN line back from the rails? Russel sells the adapters to run AN line from the rail into the fenderwell. Or do you plan on running AN lines back to the tank.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts