Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple things to get rid of. Bought a few parts cars to help finish a project. Ones a 98 gt that I'm using the front body panels and hood ect off, was hit in the rear. It has a 4.6l v8 with somewhere in the area of 120k on it, and a 5spd behind it. They are both up for sale, together or separate. Rear end is available too.Make me an offer and we can go from there.

I have a set of cobra brakes from a 98 for sale, front and rear calipers and rotors.

I'm not sure what else anyone might need but I have two parts cars with mostly complete interiors, and some extra body parts. Looking to raise some funds for my project. If your looking to trade theres a few things I'm after. Cobra IRS, and a buncha maximum motorsports suspension goodies to start with.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Do you have the 17 inch spare ? If so let me know. PM

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would you sell just the engine wiring harness out of the 98? Also hows the alternater look?
I suppose I could sell the harness, the car was rear ended so its a tad messed up back there. Be a pain to pull all out. The alternator seems to be fine, was planning to send it with the motor as one big piece.

·
Registered
599 Posts
would you be interested in selling the brackets that the brake caliper bracket bolt to. i have been looking for those forever

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
what kind of interiors do the cars have?

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
i'm interested in the drivers seat from the GT......

is it power?

do ui have pics?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I should have, the 4.6 is still in the gt and running at the moment. I have no idea what to ask for the harness.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts