Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of pieces are interchangeable on the 94-04 models. i have an 00, but was just wondering if the sn95 c-pillars or sail panels will fit on mine? I've heard before they are very similar pieces and the sn95's panels will fit but i was just wondering if anyone else knows? Thanks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I dont know if they fit or not but i'm fairly sure the c pillars arent the same. I was looking at the differences from my 97 and my cuz's 99 and that was one thing that I noticed was different. his had a sharper curve to it than mine I think.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I know a lot of pieces are interchangeable on the 94-04 models. i have an 00, but was just wondering if the sn95 c-pillars or sail panels will fit on mine? I've heard before they are very similar pieces and the sn95's panels will fit but i was just wondering if anyone else knows? Thanks

Mach 1 & Bullitts are the same part, GT's are different and yes they will swap as the 1/4 glass is the same on ALL "coupe" models from 1994 thru 2004

·
Registered
1,446 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Ya, check out the link I posted. I just wish the guy got a better shot of it a few feet back.

I'm vinyl wrapping my roof as soon as the vinyl arrives in a few days (have some paint issues up top). When I'm done, I might go ahead and do the C pillar, and sail panel. Since they'd be wrapped, and coming off anyway, I figured I'd swap over to the Bullitt sail panels, and hey - if the 94-98 are practically the same I'm sure they're cheaper too.

·
MM's unluckiest member
3,351 Posts
I dont know if they fit or not but i'm fairly sure the c pillars arent the same. I was looking at the differences from my 97 and my cuz's 99 and that was one thing that I noticed was different. his had a sharper curve to it than mine I think.
Mach 1's and bullitts have different sail panels than the other mustangs.

·
MM's unluckiest member
3,351 Posts
Not a question, I stated it because it seemed like by what Nossit posted that he wasn't aware that the sail panels were different on the mach/bullitts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts