Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys they want to start a new edge cobra club.How about a sn95 svt cobra club.How many do we have on here.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Not many, which is a shame. One of the best looking cars made in the last 20 years.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
id like to see one in dark forest green please :D

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
96 mystic chrome

end of discussion

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
^ +1

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
i love mine

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
If you send me a box of cookies I'll join.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
you should talk to 97cobra as I believe his is Forrest green. I love the way the sn95 cobra's look with the front bumper and then slammed. They just look pure sex with the front and that stance:drool

But on another note, why make a sn95 cobra club when we got the Cobra Club already;)

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
you should talk to 97cobra as I believe his is Forrest green. I love the way the sn95 cobra's look with the front bumper and then slammed. They just look pure sex with the front and that stance:drool

But on another note, why make a sn95 cobra club when we got the Cobra Club already;)
+1 why do we have to be segregated? We are already from the v6's and GT's. Us Cobra guys have to stick together.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
-1 I'm starting the 04 Comp Orange Mach 1 with Black Bullitt Wheels Whos Car Doesn't Run Club

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
MMCC FTMFCW!!!!:cool:

Heck we started out as a New Edge Cobra Club, decided to include all.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
+1 why do we have to be segregated? We are already from the v6's and GT's. Us Cobra guys have to stick together.
:withhomo

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
heres to cobras :drink

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
ill :drink to that

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
rio red sn95 cobras FTMFW :D

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
we need to turn this into a picture thread.. i can't decide on what wheels to buy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts