Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking of taking my spoiler off but i would like to see some pics of sn95's without them and what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Just take yours off real quick. I did it to mine, steped back saw what it looked like and immediately put it back on. It just looked bad on my car.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I don't know why people take them off their cars so often. I don't like any Mustang that is wingless.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well when i bout the car it had an aftermarket one on it. and when i painted the car i left it. it don't look terrible but i have always wondered what it would look like without it. it is kinda tall and not as wide as the car so it kinda clashes with the flow of the car

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i think the cure body sn95's look great wingless, the new edges look like pure crap wingless.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
94-98 look like hell. 99-2004 can sometimes pull it off.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I like SN95 and New Edge look uncomplete without a wing. I think S197 coupes can sometimes pull it off but Verts cannot.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea i guess it does kinda look incomplete without the wing. some of them look pretty good but not really the look i was wanting. i would really like to get the s281 wing.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
I'm probably gonna take mine off. It doesn't DO anything. If I didn't have to fill four holes, I would've taken it off long ago.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
just took mine off the other day...looks way better IMO and cleaner since i dropped the front...next i'll lower the rear in a few weeks too so that'll make it even nicer...

i used flat plastic push pins to plug the holes and painted them sonic blue before hand to blend...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts