Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not Mustang related, but i'm trying to find some games for my super nintendo, Megaman anything but X, sunset riders, mortal kombat, street fighter, etc, let me know what you folks!! thanks!

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have Mario Brothers, Mario Kart, Home Alone, and a few others as well.. I can take pictures for ya if you are interested.
yeah mario kart, and what others you got not really a big fan of the nba or sports games.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
CHRONO TRIGGER.......enuff said, it will cost you about $70 last time i knew....my uncle sold his with the box and all posters and such for $110 about 10 years ago.

it is the best snes game and quite possibly the best rpg of all time. New game + is awesome

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i got a bunch of games, what do ya want?
can you name a few? that would really help me out.

like mega man 7 X2 X3
Street fighter
captain america and the avengers
Justice league
Kirby
ultimate mortal kombat
War of the Gems
super mario RPG

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
my snes just recently died for no reason on me.....so if anyone has a snes that they are willing to part with i might be interested

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it is old skool brah. just on a new (more reliable) system. lol
yeah but if you got the Super you're gangster. plus if you say you got a super chicks will want you. its a proven fact.

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my snes just recently died for no reason on me.....so if anyone has a snes that they are willing to part with i might be interested
too bad you dont live in SD cuz they have a swap meet that sells nintendos and SNES

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i am a big nintendo fan.....nes, snes, 64, gamecube, i did have a wii i bought it the day it came out and sold it on ebay for profit. Gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, ds

1 - 20 of 23 Posts