Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was on my way to work as usual on Fridays and at the bottom of the on ramp there was a van off to the side, it was white with like a camper type thing on the top. YOu know they make the inside like 4 feet taller, LOL. And on the ground on each side of the lane were small tube like devices that were pointing towards each other, Then farther ahead off the side were a bunch of spot lights. Was this a smog sniffer van? I cant believe these f***ing nazis!! I cant believe that dont have to say what they are doing. At least post it on the county website or something jsut to let us know whats going on. :eek:

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
yea i love VA... cops are nazi's... but we dont have those!

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea.. it's a smog van.

and it was posted about months ago :)
What do mean it was posted months ago? Where? Also I mean by the van when they are actually doing the sniffing. It would be nice if there was a sign that said "smog detection device" or something to that effect.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
it was posted on the forums here a while back.. besides they can't make you pull over or anything.
it's just for data collection.

and the ones where they DO pull you over .. you can refuse to do the street side smog.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Next time you see the van you shoudl call 911 and report possible terrorist activity saying the is a van on the side of the road with tubes coming off of it...

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Next time you see the van you shoudl call 911 and report possible terrorist activity saying the is a van on the side of the road with tubes coming off of it...
Thats a good idea! Then when they tell me what its for I will say, "Then post some f***ing signs, that tell you what its there for!:mad::mad:"

I know its only for data reasons.

·
Registered
36 Posts
wow i dint know they did this type of thing, how is this test conducted?....nothing like this goes down in iowa. Sounds like a bunch a hippies in a van huffin some fumes to me.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow i dint know they did this type of thing, how is this test conducted?....nothing like this goes down in iowa. Sounds like a bunch a hippies in a van huffin some fumes to me.

Iowa, well thats why, I dont think you guys will ever have a problem with pollution. California just has too many people and they just keep hoping the border. :confused:

·
Registered
36 Posts
We have a corn problem:eek:

Actually its more of a sollution then a problem in regards to some pollution

But neways, yea their hippies in a van gettin high that u passed lol.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Iowa, well thats why, I dont think you guys will ever have a problem with pollution. California just has too many people and they just keep hoping the border. :confused:

Well, everyone keeps hoping the border, but the contention is on which way they hope, right? Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.

Hey, Iowa has plenty of overcrowding... they have more hogs than people. Never fun being downwind of a hog farm.... They also have some really nice stretches of road for cruising too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh man, if you could round up 50+ mustangs to take a cruise across the state its some wide open spaces for sure. Im all the way to the east but the more west you go the more open and desolate it is, good for opening up car a lil.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh man, if you could round up 50+ mustangs to take a cruise across the state its some wide open spaces for sure. Im all the way to the east but the more west you go the more open and desolate it is, good for opening up car a lil.
Lucky :sorry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts