Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the general tech articles but isn't getting results. Therefore, I am reposting it here cuz I know I'll get responses.

My friend has a Sniper Special Forces tuner in which he is able to use it on 2 cars. He used it on his, and also another friend of ours. But we were going to use it on mine as well and we were wondering how to go about getting the "bullets" if he had to get them or if i did and if that mattered? Also, what all would either one of us need in order to attain the "bullet" and where can i find the cheapest price?

Thanks guys!

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
I posted this in the general tech articles but isn't getting results. Therefore, I am reposting it here cuz I know I'll get responses.

My friend has a Sniper Special Forces tuner in which he is able to use it on 2 cars. He used it on his, and also another friend of ours. But we were going to use it on mine as well and we were wondering how to go about getting the "bullets" if he had to get them or if i did and if that mattered? Also, what all would either one of us need in order to attain the "bullet" and where can i find the cheapest price?

Thanks guys!
get on the phone with sniper. if they can't help call joe at tricktunes... he is the forums new tuner bitch :D :hug luv ya joe... anyways he can tell you how to get some if sniper can't...

also i believe you can support up to 6 bullets with one software

1 - 3 of 3 Posts