Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spend all week working on my car in 50-70* weather but today I woke up to this....

·
It's not easy being green!
4,893 Posts
Yeah we had nice weather for a like a week, then we got rain all this week and even some snow today!!! I officially hate winter. I don't know how you guys up north handle it seriously.

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
OHH SNOW!!!!!!

It was supposed to snow last night, but no accumulation if it did. Supposed to warm up and stay fairly warm for the remainder of the month. I also detailed the car (well my detailing is like a bath, vacuum and some leather cleaner) and it is already getting super dirty again :mad: Stupid ass gravel on the roads!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
its finally supposed to get a little warmer here hopefully the rain will melt some of snow we have, cant wait til its finally gone but with the amounts we have it might not be til april :(

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yeah we had nice weather for a like a week, then we got rain all this week and even some snow today!!! I officially hate winter. I don't know how you guys up north handle it seriously.
We drink.

Got a couple centimeters around these parts. Was just starting to clear up too. Oh well, usually get hit with a few storms in March, just as you think it's done.

·
It's not easy being green!
4,893 Posts
We drink.

Got a couple centimeters around these parts. Was just starting to clear up too. Oh well, usually get hit with a few storms in March, just as you think it's done.
I don't normally drink beer to overcome the depressing state of winter, but when I do I drink Dos Equis :lol

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Seems like the same thing happens every winter. Around February/March it starts to warm up, we all start going outside more, get **** ready for spring, then BAM, snow storm. Every ****ing year..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts