Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
or he could just move to the southern part of IL......cold but we havent had an accumulation of snow since before christmas.

poor zip. snow must suck up there. i hate it when i get 6"....i would hate to have yours.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
My car today.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Haha yeah guys it's a little wacky up here in the winters lol

The past two or three winters we've gotten off relatively light for what we normally get... she's back with a vengeance this year. I'm already throwing snow up over shoulder height and it's only January first. :crazy

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys, ****ing guys, I lost my iPhone in the pile of snow, furious not knowing if I left it in the house or if it did fall outside I was raging, after 2.5 hours of kicking all around my little circle street, I found it! Dried it off and charging it now, hopefully no damage.

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
I wish we got snow here regularly :( im from Chicago so in used to lots of snow. Here in MD were lucky to get 5 inches overall if that an entire season aside from the occasional blizzard every 5-7 years or so

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
We have 24 hrs of snow coming my way. I spent today trying to fix my tractor so I can plow. The other day plowing a bolt came off the coil and I had a small electrical issue. I rewired it all up, and messed with the carb. I could not get it to run. Today I rewired it again, cleaned the carb, and she is running. Only time will tell when I plow tomorrow. If it breaks I think I will snap LOL and go pick up a Kubota.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
I'm in New Hampshire. I think I have the bugs worked out, the tractor has been good to me, it is a 1974 so I have to expect to work on it. It was about between -1 to 10 degrees here the past few days so needless to say it gets a little cold pulling off carbs, and doing wiring outside LOL. My Fox is in the garage on stands.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Guys, ****ing guys, I lost my iPhone in the pile of snow, furious not knowing if I left it in the house or if it did fall outside I was raging, after 2.5 hours of kicking all around my little circle street, I found it! Dried it off and charging it now, hopefully no damage.
Dude, put that ****er in a ziplock baggie full of rice and let it set like that for a day or two.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts