1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
hah im getting the water from it

·
Registered
428 Posts
I cant wait till winter is over....I'm ready to get my car out. The poor thing has been locked away for months.

·
Registered
26 Posts
ya mineralgreygt im in MA to im stuck whereva im at wen it snows cuz of my supercharger and yokohamas...wen we got that little storm that wasnt supposed to hit the south shore but still did like 2 weeks ago that barely accumulated an inch i got stuck at a strip club in stoughton for the night cuz it just went sideways tryin to go up this little incline that you wouldnt even no was there...fun times

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
woke up this morning with a hell of a snow here in va,didnt know the snow was coming an forgot to cover the car up,dammit

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
sorry dont get enough snow here to lock up the stang lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
I use to like the snow but I can't stand it anymore either, probably because i can't ride the stang.

·
Registered
32 Posts
toronto,canada snowing today expecting 6 inches,my car has been parked since november,can,t take driving the suv anymore.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
I used to love the snow but for some reason this year I'm starting to get aggravated with it already I'm in MA btw.
haha im the same way. I love snow because im a snowboarder but now that i have a mustang im getting pissed off. My car just doesn't go in this stuff which i knew this before i bought the car but i didn't think it would be so bad.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
ohio here too, and damn tired of this weather... teasing us with 50* weather, then half a foot of snow and ice the next day:mad:

global warming my ass... lol

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I feel ya'll! I live in Michigan's Upper Peninsula where we get more snow than any of you. Maybe Toronto gets equal or greater snow, I'm not sure and it's relevant enough enough to research. My car has been locked in the garage since Mid October and will be the last of us to get let out. We have around 2.5' that is feet gentlemen and we're getting pounded again tonight. On the plus side I have just got my sled back together so when I can't drive my Mach, I get my 220hp snowmobile out and it helps ease the pain. I wonder how it would against the Mach in the 1/8. Might have to convert to run on the tarmac.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
if we had a snow like that here it would flood like crazy afterwords lol but we just got about 7 inches in southwest va

1 - 15 of 15 Posts