Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone goes let me know where you go and how it is.. Local 'hill' Roundtop by me is openeing, but I never like going first week it's always like riding on concrete because it's so icy..

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
bear creek is open, i hear its great from friend but i suck at snowboarding

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I don't know if I'll make it up or not. I need a new board.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if I'll make it up or not. I need a new board.
I've got an 05 Burton Custom 158 I don't use.. it's in great condition, perfect borad, even if you suck... it's the red/gray one.. .. Ever since I got a Jussi I don't ride anything else.. we'll occasiinally my twin55 if I want to play in the park all day..

my buddy went to Blue Mtn.. said it was nice.. I'll check out the webcams on Roundtop and see.. if they get a few good days they can make some fluff

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
I havent been to roundtop at all yet. hit up liberty for a day if i need a fix. go to seven springs all the time.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hoping to get some snow this week and make roundtop bareable.. I didn't go last week becuase I had family in town.. and I KNOW it had to just be sheets of ice this week with the rain and sun..

Planning on taking a 2-3 day stay at seven springs this year..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.