Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bassani needs a 98 Mustang(can be GT or Cobra) no V6 to finish their R&D on this model. Owner gets a free exhaust system.

Call Jake at 714-630-1821

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump this offer is still good, We found one but need another 98 that has the exhaust hangers that are curved to the side like a bone(hope that makes sense), Ford had two different style hangers that year.

Call Jake in our R&D 714-630-1821

·
Registered
368 Posts
i got a 98 in fresno... what do you need?

·
Registered
368 Posts
i dont know what ur talking about but i have a 98 in FResno,CA what do you need me for?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't think this is a scam. I called Bassani today and spoke with him. I guess in 98 GTs came with two different exhaust tip hangers. Type A pointed out the back and Type B pointed out to the sides. Mine points out to the back and they need one that points out to the side.

·
Registered
368 Posts
he doesnt need u dumbass he wants to buy ur car...its a ****ing scam anyway
why am i a dumbass? and i dont think they want to buy the car either?

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
he doesnt need u dumbass he wants to buy ur car...
harsh words, specially when there more suited towards u
why am i a dumbass? and i dont think they want to buy the car either?
they don't want to buy the car, they want to put a cat back on it for u free of charge cause it's a prototype......

·
Registered
368 Posts
yea thats what i thought.. is it just the cat back? or anything else?

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
your not a dumbass but they dont want you personally thats what i meant...dont take things so personally you will get your feelings hurt alot here...especially in the clubhouse lol

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
he doesnt need u dumbass he wants to buy ur car...its a ****ing scam anyway

Dude, chill out!!!

ALOT of companies doing r&d give away free swag for letting them try it out on your car. TFS, Edelbrock, K&N to name a few. You just need to be local to them and have the model they are working with. Thats why it's so-cal, and thats why a 98'.

·
Registered
368 Posts
your not a dumbass but they dont want you personally thats what i meant...dont take things so personally you will get your feelings hurt alot here...especially in the clubhouse lol
i was talking in sarcasm, because u looked dumb, haha! no worries :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts