Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was browsing the used parts section of craigslist when I came across an add. Some model was looking for multiple Mustangs to pose with. The pictures are being submitted to Muscle Mustangs and Mustang Monthly. In my mind I was like "hell yeah maybe now I can get some photos of the car by itself for a signature". So I contact the girl and make arrangements to meet up on Saturday in a park about 45mins from my house.

So anyways during the week I tell my wife what is going on and she freaks. She then insists on going there with me
Saturday came around and I finished washing the car. I make the trip down to Chesapeake. I'm the first to arrive. Shortly there after the other car shows up. Its a stupid clean Shelby GT with a bunch of bolt-ons and guy in his mid forties driving. I start talking to the guy and he says that he has meet the girl before and that he thinks she is hot.

A few more mins go by and the model shows up........

Story continues after pictures.....

Meet dick boobs:

Now that you have seen her as my wife just has I can continue the story.......

My wife starts laughing. She comes over to me and tells me now that she has seen her she is leaving. Now I'm starting to ask myself what the hell did I just get myself into. The photographer that is now there asks us to put the cars a certain way. Hoping to come out of this situation on a positive I reconfirm with the model and photographer that I am going to be sent some of the pictures of my car only as payment.

They start taking there pictures. Now its the middle of winter and can't be over 35 degrees. My roommate at the time was wearing his new Ford jacket he just got for Christmas. Thats when she asks to wear his jacket.

Poor jacket...... Finally I get the photographer to take a few last pics of the car for me to take home. He takes them and then we swap email addresses to receive the pictures. I get home and send my information. Later that night he sends me an email saying he just started working on the set and her are two pictures for me....

I'm like WTF I didn't want pictures of her. So I respond nicely back requesting the other pics. After multiple trys I haven't had any luck and this was about 6 weeks ago.

Morral of the story folks always ask for pics of the model before you waste your time. :mad:

Reactions: 8t6gt

·
Registered
387 Posts
:puke:lmao:lmao:laughati would have just left but then again im an ass
sorry to rub it in. and where did your friend get the jacket?

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
brah, she is BANGIN..................................hook me up.

kiddin. i would have washed my all over again from her touching it. good only knows what disease she gave it. hell, even the snake on the front bumper ran away.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
ha ha so these pictures finally surface?? those are amazingly disgusting!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yup.............................my poor jacket. I have sinced buried it in lime and burned the burial site.

BTW....they are all over the internet, around 120 bucks, unless you want the lambskin version, which is 2000 :wtf

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
she showed up ion flip flops?

:lol

u got robbed son

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Dude, you just got OWNED. I bet your wife is never gonna let you live this one down. That is one ugly/white trash bitch.........

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Dude, you just got OWNED. I bet your wife is never gonna let you live this one down. That is one ugly/white trash bitch.........
+1

her tits remind me of flapjacks

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Yup.............................my poor jacket. I have sinced buried it in lime and burned the burial site.

BTW....they are all over the internet, around 120 bucks, unless you want the lambskin version, which is 2000 :wtf
:lmao so it was you who had their jacket ruined. What where you like wne se asked to wear it like uhhhhhhhh I guess grrrrr now I gotta burn it :lmao

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
gross. lol

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Thats ur roommate with the jacket on please tell me that...

Because that chick has got to be a dude...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts