Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was wondering how I did? lol.. My stang is a 05 GT auto and it was against my friends 93 Mustang GT 5-speed.
The mods I know he has are GT-40 heads, Cobra upper and lower, CAI, and full exhaust. We raced 1/4 mile and I had him about a car length at first then on the end he pulled ahead of me about a car length. We raced twice and it was about the same both times.
I tried shifting my auto BUT she did not like that at all, in fact when I tried to shift it when I pressed the gas she did not go at all. So, I guess you cant do that to these cars, huh.

It was fun and a good run I thought for my car being bone stock except 2-chamber Flows. :cool:

So do you think all I need is a CAI and a tune to beat him next time? lol..

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
With those mods, I am not surprised he beat you. Any plans for future mods? Best bang for the buck would be intake/tune combo, gears, upper and lower control arms. With those mods you should be able to beat him and you will have more fun because of well your car performs. What was your times and mph?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Its always a blast! Just leave your auto in drive...the auto trannys in these cars are pretty damn good, unlike the old ones. I'd say for sure with a CAI and tune you'd beat him...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts