Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think i'll break my 7.5 from a launch?
How about 10mph roll
How about when I put drag radials?
Or anything that is N/a

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
what mods do you have?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now I have a tune and a cold air.
But soon my 4.10s
T-lok
Drag radials
(Probably full bolt-ons)
And a lot more saying I put 80% of the money I earn into my car.
Like udp
Suspension
And the more I learn about different parts the more I will add different things to my car.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
5 speed or auto? if its an auto with a stock stall converter, you wont break the rear, even with sticky tires. i ran my full bolt on 4r70w car with bfg t/a dr 2 drag radials without breaking anything. but if you have a stick and launch from 4-5k rpms on slicks, you might break the rear

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i will probably change my motor because its in great condition but when im 18 i might do a turbo in it. but thats in 2 years.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
you'll be fine, if you get a high stall converter you might have a problem on a really sticky track

·
Registered
138 Posts
wouldnt 3.73s be better for an auto than 4.10s?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I had a stage 2 power pack and 4.10 with a shitty $200 traklok and it has not shown a sign of wear at all from a dead stop. does pull a lot to the right between gears; even with upgraded control arms and whatnot. oh, and for an auto, 4.10 ftw!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I like my stock gears for speed & economy.......

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i am a mostly street driver so wouldnt the 4.10's be helping my gas mileage because i heard itr does it the street.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
when your in heavy street driving from stop and goes, yes your millage has CHANCES ... key word... of increasing of course there are no guarantees of this...

and you will not break anything... you don't have enough power yet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts