Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Settle down there, skipper.
Or what, you're gonna beat me up? Or maybe smoke me in your V6?

:I just think this guy doesn't deserved to get bashed for his past :dunno
The thing about the OP is he still affiliates himself with criminals, i dont know about you guys but if i see someone committing a crime or if i know someone is going to do a crime i call the cops, cause its the right thing to do. By not doing something to stop it and letting it continue you are contributing to the crime, in this case its a drug crime and i dont know about you but i think the drug problem in the U.S is ridiculous and people are getting hurt, robbed, killed everyday cause of it. You might say well he's just a little fish, but where do you think he got the drugs from? All the drugs end up coming from the major drug cartels. Im not gonna keep rambling on and boring you guys but you get the picture of where im going with this. He could easily put a drug dealer behind bars and in my eyes by not doing so he a criminal just like him. :2cents

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
Streetscraper1, have you never made a mistake? You need to either lighten up or pull the extremely large, dead, bug out of your ass... Go find some Chill biscuits, dip them in some Calm the **** down sauce and chill the **** out. You sound like one of the preists that does little boy's in his spare time and still thinks he's going to make it to the pearly gates because he was a saint. Get off your high horse, pony rider.

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
Streetscraper1, have you never made a mistake? You need to either lighten up or pull the extremely large, dead, bug out of your ass... Go find some Chill buscuits, dip them in some Calm the **** down sauce and chill the **** out. You sound like one of the preists that does little boy's in his spare time and still thinks he's going to make it to the pearly gates because he was a saint. Get off your high horse, pony rider.
:lmao

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Or what, you're gonna beat me up? Or maybe smoke me in your V6?
Internet tough guy much?

The thing about the OP is he still affiliates himself with criminals, i dont know about you guys but if i see someone committing a crime or if i know someone is going to do a crime i call the cops, cause its the right thing to do. By not doing something to stop it and letting it continue you are contributing to the crime, in this case its a drug crime and i dont know about you but i think the drug problem in the U.S is ridiculous and people are getting hurt, robbed, killed everyday cause of it. You might say well he's just a little fish, but where do you think he got the drugs from? All the drugs end up coming from the major drug cartels. Im not gonna keep rambling on and boring you guys but you get the picture of where im going with this. He could easily put a drug dealer behind bars and in my eyes by not doing so he a criminal just like him. :2cents
When you talk about a "drug problem," you really should specify which drug you're talking about. If you're talking about cocaine, pcp, herion, methamphetamine, and any other drugs with the potential to kill you or fetch a very high price then yes it is a problem. There is some serious money involved and this stuff destroys lives.

Now if you want to talk a about a drug like marijuana, the media really makes it seem like more of a problem than it is. When was the last time some guy smoked a bowl and just ****ing lost his mind or overdosed and died in his bathroom? Personally I've never heard of anyone losing their mind on marijuana. Sure there's paranoia but most people get so caught up in it they just sit there and act like nothing is happening. And overdosing? Can't happen. I don't remember what the LD of THC in the bloodstream is but I figured it all out once and it would cost someone my size (155lbs) $20,000,000 to get enough marijuana to overdose and to even think of smoking that much weed in a short enough time to get all the THC into your bloodstream is just ridiculous.

Sure, everyone in possession of marijuana at this moment is a criminal. Same with everyone in possession of harder drugs. But the difference is marijuana offenders are far less likely to be violent offenders than those in possession of harder drugs. I've watched too many police shows on TV at this point in my life. One thing I've noticed is that most in possession of hard drugs will run from the police. Some are desperate enough to pull a weapon on the police. Marijuana offenders? Some young offenders might run because their first run-in with the law can be scary. But for the most part marijuana offenders either pretend like they don't have any drugs on them/in their car and hope they don't get caught or they're just up front about it if they have it sitting out in the open. I don't remember the last time I saw a marijuana offender pull a weapon on a cop of a little sack of weed.

I'm sure you're going to tell me a criminal is still a criminal. But remember, a man who rapes and kills a child is a criminal. And a man who steals a pack of gum from a convenient store is a criminal.

Also, you're affiliating yourself with a lot of criminals right now. Not everyones' mods are legal. Not everyone does the speed limit. I'm sure a lot of us could be nail for burnouts and such. So should you be reporting people around here?

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Let me preface the coming debate by reminding all members involved that there is a way to debate and argue your beliefs that does not involve personal attacks or insults, and that threats of any kind will not be tolerated on this forum.

Thank you for visiting this post.

61 - 80 of 344 Posts