Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This last round of IVF worked. They put two of our embryos in as they have done in all four rounds of IVF and one stuck this time. Before they were putting two of our embryos via IVF but her body wouldn't allow them to grow including a miscarriage last fall, however we have a near damn miracle baby on the way as she is 13 weeks pregnant and due in Feb!

These are about half of the needle ends I used to give her shots twice a day for the past couple years.

And a few of my nieces wanted to be involved so we let them draw the chalkboard

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
But how can you have a baby as a 78 year old grandma?

Seriously though, congratulations. I'm certain that's been a tough time for you two so y'all obviously deserve it.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Congrats brother! You know we're more than happy for you guys. Gotta make my way up there and take you both out for some dinner. Feb will be here before you know it.

Reactions: HighDensity

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
This last round of IVF worked. They put two of our embryos in as they have done in all four rounds of IVF and one stuck this time. Before they were putting two of our embryos via IVF but her body wouldn't allow them to grow including a miscarriage last fall, however we have a near damn miracle baby on the way as she is 13 weeks pregnant and due in Feb!

These are about half of the needle ends I used to give her shots twice a day for the past couple years.

And a few of my nieces wanted to be involved so we let them draw the chalkboard

CONGRATULATIONS! I know you two have been trying for such a long time, happy to see you guys are having a baby!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Congratulations! I know it's been a long journey to get to this point, but it is just now beginning!

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. What I've learned so far is she s constantly: tired, hungry, has cravings, sleeps a lot, boobs are out of control huge, and nipples are always pointy. She had to buy some bigger bras.

Reactions: Woodman

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Thanks guys. What I've learned so far is she s constantly: tired, hungry, has cravings, sleeps a lot, boobs are out of control huge, and nipples are always pointy. She had to buy some bigger bras.
I know I'm going to hell for this, but I'll take one for the team...

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like a lot of winning. Are her cravings in line with what you like ? lol
LOL

Well, I made a special late night trip to get some pickles among other cravings.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
That's awesome! I know the rough time you two have had trying to get pregnant. Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 200 Posts