Modded Mustang Forums banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Thanks guys. Thank you so much! Also thank you Troy for the update and coming to see us, feel to post up your pic holding him if you want.

Jacob arrived at 1:30am 02/16, 8lbs 10oz, 21.5 inches long. He is a very healthy and very strong boy! He arrived a little over a week early.

Today is Sunday. I have been here four days and I've had 15 hours sleep since I woke up Wed at 6am, you do the math. I will explain later but I've had to take care of Mom and be on watch with my little boy since he is still pushing out amniotic fluid of which he has choked on 3x so far.

Here he is. THIS LITTLE GUY HAS STOLEN MY HEART. Side by side my baby picture looks exactly like him.

Headline the day he was born

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Beautiful little guy there HD! Congratulations again!

Reactions: HighDensity

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Congratulations! What an overwhelming sense of happiness you must feel. Very happy for you all!

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Beautiful little guy there HD! Congratulations again!
Congratulations! What an overwhelming sense of happiness you must feel. Very happy for you all!
Thanks again guys! Yes! We are both overwhelmed with happiness and joy we can't even think straight! What a journey that was of six freakin' years. Yesterday while they were still in the hospital room, I took a kart of stuff down to the truck in the hospital parking garage. It was unseasonably warm and shiny outside, about 68, and I opened the back hatch of my suv to put some stuff in, grabbed a bag, loaded it in the back, and out of nowhere it hit me like a truck "I'm loading my son's stuff in my truck and taking him home today" and I just lost my **** right there in the parking garage. The dark road of the past six years had finally turned and I was going home with my family for the first time.

But back to him, LOOK HOW STINKIN' CUTE THIS GUY IS!!! Two women from the nursery told me "easily the cutest baby we have sent this year" haha LADIES WATCH OUT!

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Thanks again guys! Yes! We are both overwhelmed with happiness and joy we can't even think straight! What a journey that was of six freakin' years. Yesterday while they were still in the hospital room, I took a kart of stuff down to the truck in the hospital parking garage. It was unseasonably warm and shiny outside, about 68, and I opened the back hatch of my suv to put some stuff in, grabbed a bag, loaded it in the back, and out of nowhere it hit me like a truck "I'm loading my son's stuff in my truck and taking him home today" and I just lost my **** right there in the parking garage. The dark road of the past six years had finally turned and I was going home with my family for the first time.

But back to him, LOOK HOW STINKIN' CUTE THIS GUY IS!!! Two women from the nursery told me "easily the cutest baby we have sent this year" haha LADIES WATCH OUT!

Watch out for his friends flirting with your wife!

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
That is outstanding! Congrats! I can't imagine the joy they are feeling right now.
Woot!
Congrats HD and HD's Wifey!
This is really good news, pass along my congrats to them for me!
I got a text from Jason early this morning - Jacob was welcomed into the world early this morning. I'm hoping to head down there this afternoon/evening, but wanted to thank everybody ahead of time for the support you've given him & Karen.

I'm sure he'll post up some pictures soon, but I know right now he's busy holding Jacob and being with his family. :)

-Troy
Great work amigo!
Nice pic. Those are my initials as well....lol

This goes for you guys and everyone else in this thread and prior fertility threads...Six years ago I couldnt talk about what we were going through. We had such mixed emotions on what the doctors told us. It was definitely a test to our relationship, our marriage, and our personal well being. I wish pregnancy issues upon no one. I had no idea it would be like that. But four years after doctors told us we would probably never have kids, I opened up to all of you and had to vent and talk about this. You guys supported me big time and I will always be grateful for that. Thank you so much.

Jason & Karen

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Watch out for his friends flirting with your wife!
Lmao, she turns 37 this year. Maybe I will be lucky and have a cougar! She has no stretch marks either!

Taken today!

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Cougar goes by age more than motherhood, but I have no doubt that cougarhood is in her future.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
congrats on officially being married to a milf bro
She's like a whole new level of hot for me now. Thanks

Cougar goes by age more than motherhood, but I have no doubt that cougarhood is in her future.
True

Congratulations to you & Mrs. HD! Parenthood is totally awesome. You two will do great.
Enjoy the moments.
Thank you, been taking every minute in I can.

congrats HD. now get some sleep before its your turn to wake up to take care of him.
It's "my night" to watch him. Momma is sleeping right now. This is our first Saturday night home. A Saturday night like this is way better and more fulfilling than anything prior.

Earlier today in some gear from Troy

Tonight hanging with Dad

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Congrats man. Soon enough you will learn the "fake sleep" technique when he wakes up in the middle of the night and you want your wife to get him lol. We used a co-sleeper with all my girls that attaches to the side of your bed. It works great for feeding etc.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Congrats man. Soon enough you will learn the "fake sleep" technique when he wakes up in the middle of the night and you want your wife to get him lol. We used a co-sleeper with all my girls that attaches to the side of your bed. It works great for feeding etc.
We just alternate for now. We will see about fake sleep bwahahaha.

We have his pack n play in our bedroom for now along with one of those floor automatic rockers.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
We just alternate for now. We will see about fake sleep bwahahaha.

We have his pack n play in our bedroom for now along with one of those floor automatic rockers.
When my 1st daughter Kaelan was born I was working straight midnights. My wife would work Saturday mornings and I would get out at 7 am. Those auto swings were a life saver. She would sleep in it for long enough for me to grab a nap. She's 13 now. Cherish these moments man, they go so fast.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Did Troy just assume your son's car orientation? How about we ask the little guy what brand he identifies with #politicallycorrect
He is a super baby in will have pics taken in supercars but he better start liking mustangs real quick!

Congrats!
Thank you

When my 1st daughter Kaelan was born I was working straight midnights. My wife would work Saturday mornings and I would get out at 7 am. Those auto swings were a life saver. She would sleep in it for long enough for me to grab a nap. She's 13 now. Cherish these moments man, they go so fast.
Yes they are. That's what I keep hearing. Taking in as much as I can.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
I know the forum rarely sees new posts now and I'm talking to myself, but #3 is due any day now, our first girl. What a ride. MM lives on!

181 - 200 of 200 Posts