Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Not to threadjack HD or attempt to steal his thunder, but my wife is 6 days late on her period, and she's usually clockwork.
Not at all man! That's awesome! After our experience I have a different view and appreciation for the creation of life, so tell it man!

So there might be a woodkid running around?
Wood created a woodkid :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
4,562 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
sorry that's what popped in my head when I stopped to catch my breath while moving the washer and dryer to the new house.
It's all good. Was a false alarm anyway.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Thanks!

So it's an exciting Friday night. Shopping with her. This should be fun

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Thanks!

That should be fun lol. I'm glad you guys are doing this type of stuff. Make those memories bro!

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Thanks!

I don't know man... Considering that your wife is... How shall I put this delicately? Stacked, maybe you should have bought two of those kits.
:D

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Considering this might be "it" due to our age, I'm taking it all in :) . Two kits, lol!!!!

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
So this past Friday Karen was 18 weeks pregnant and has started to feel the baby move. Pretty stoked.

A little more of recent events....

Last night

Karen holding my buddy Jeff's 2nd child at dinner with his wife. Pretty cool our kids will be less than a year apart. She looks forward to when we have dinner with them every two weeks to hold her. Jeff is who went with me to help retrieve my stolen sportbike from the hood.

And me having some good times with good people on a rare night out without pregnant wife.....

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Awesome man I bet you're getting pretty excited! So when are the pics with leftys new car comin? Before or after the baby :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Awesome man I bet you're getting pretty excited! So when are the pics with leftys new car comin? Before or after the baby :shiftyeyes
Haha, going to take a pic of the baby in the seat.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
get her to give birth in it
Cut to sweeping view of a long, straight road. High winding exotic engine sounds getting louder. Headlights on the horizon, zoom into McLaren screaming down the road.

Cut to interior shot of HD and HD's wife. HD's wife saying, It's coming, but I can't push.

HD calmly says, "I got this!" Slams both feet on the brake.

Loud "POP" sound is heard, baby caught in strategically placed baby seat with lots of pillows.

Car resumes trip to hospital.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
It could never happen in the McLaren. Not with Troy's OCD

Cut to sweeping view of a long, straight road. High winding exotic engine sounds getting louder. Headlights on the horizon, zoom into McLaren screaming down the road.

Cut to interior shot of HD and HD's wife. HD's wife saying, It's coming, but I can't push.

HD calmly says, "I got this!" Slams both feet on the brake.

Loud "POP" sound is heard, baby caught in strategically placed baby seat with lots of pillows.

Car resumes trip to hospital.
Wow that's exactly how I imagined it :shiftyeyes lol that was good

So I'm trying to plan the gender reveal. Going to do something like this but hopefully with more than just one car. This was done with an airsoft paintball smoke bomb that the guy pulls at the beginning of the video. I have five. I think 3/4 cars are going to be involved so far, should be awesome. Trying to secure a location.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
My wife is due in 2 weeks and I won't even let her ride in my car anymore. I don't need her water breaking in there. I couldn't imagine having Lefty's car and putting her inside.

So I'm trying to plan the gender reveal. Going to do something like this but hopefully with more than just one car. This was done with an airsoft paintball smoke bomb that the guy pulls at the beginning of the video. I have five. I think 3/4 cars are going to be involved so far, should be awesome. Trying to secure a location.
I've actually been thinking about doing that if we have a second child. But instead of a smoke bomb getting a set of the colored smoke tires. They make blue and red (but the red looks pink).

61 - 80 of 198 Posts