Modded Mustang Forums banner

161 - 180 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Everything is looking awesome man! How can he not like cars, its in his DNA. Very excited for you two!

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Haven't posted in about a month. Except for mounting his surveillance camera on the wall, his room is done. We decided not to hang curtains for now. Troy gave me something else for Jacob that I won't post for now, you'll know who it's from when baby Jacob wears it for the first time.

Before

After

Couple of panoramas:

Facing left wall, closer door immediate left, bedroom door far left

Facing right wall standing at bedroom door. Closer door far right.

Crib wall.

I love these oars and Dr Seuss map

Those books are both hollow. We're going to store some of his creation journey in there, like a pic of his frozen embryo and other misc stuff as he grows.

.....And I jumped ahead a little bit. I assume he will like cars so I grabbed some 1/18 scale models tonight for him.

All black Gallardo Superleggera
Silver Huracan LP 610-4
Black w/silver stripe Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
Red 2013 SRT Viper GTS
Orange pearl Gallardo Superleggera
Red Ferrari F50
Red Gen 2 SVT Lightning

Favorite one is the bottom haha

Looking great!

I'm sure you already know this, but with any survellience/baby monitor equipment, make sure to change the admin username and password. On some you may not be able to change the admin user name, and of course have a strong password on your wifi, and even disable the broadcast of your SSID if necessary.

Don't want people creepin on you, your wife, and your baby though your monitoring equipment.

Reactions: HighDensity

·
Cletus Emmett Wheelwelker
2,575 Posts

In case you weren't already excited to be a father, here's something to look forward to. Except your wife's nail hole will be much tighter. That came out wrong. I should rephrase. The superior size of your wife's cleavage will impede the plastic toy nail from easily being hammered.

I'm going to stop talking now.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Looking great!

I'm sure you already know this, but with any survellience/baby monitor equipment, make sure to change the admin username and password. On some you may not be able to change the admin user name, and of course have a strong password on your wifi, and even disable the broadcast of your SSID if necessary.

Don't want people creepin on you, your wife, and your baby though your monitoring equipment.
Thanks man. Good point. Hadn't thought much of it but I will now. Thanks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjtXJrzp7No

In case you weren't already excited to be a father, here's something to look forward to. Except your wife's nail hole will be much tighter. That came out wrong. I should rephrase. The superior size of your wife's cleavage will impede the plastic toy nail from easily being hammered.

Oh man that was funny. If he did that I would just die laughing on the floor.

yall did an awesome job on the room, but come on, let's be honest about who the toy cars were really for
Thanks. Haha, if you only knew how cheap I got them and what they go for.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjtXJrzp7No

:lmao

Jason I'm so damn excited for you.

Apparently you could become an interior designer if your current gig doesn't work out. That room looks really good.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
$5.00 bet that HD balls his eyes out when the baby comes!
Bawl's his eyes out, bawl. Not Balls.

I'm almost afraid to look for a gif for someone balling their eyes out.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Good lord, man. And here I am dreading just painting our baby to be's room...

Awesome job, dude!
Thanks man. The two inch tape did most of the work.

Everything is looking awesome man! How can he not like cars, its in his DNA. Very excited for you two!
Thank you. We will see!

$5.00 bet that HD balls his eyes out when the baby comes!
Onions in the delivery room!

:lmao

Jason I'm so damn excited for you.

Apparently you could become an interior designer if your current gig doesn't work out. That room looks really good.
Thank you so much man, appreciate your support along the way. Haha, oh yeah, Jason the interior designer. That'll be the day

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Can't wait brotato.

Still can't find that Elfie stuffed toy lol

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Took some pregnancy photos yesterday with my DSLR. Here's one of them. He will have the same initials as me but with different names. Also, I wore that red Eddie Bauer vest on our first date almost 16 years ago (April 2001).

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I got a text from Jason early this morning - Jacob was welcomed into the world early this morning. I'm hoping to head down there this afternoon/evening, but wanted to thank everybody ahead of time for the support you've given him & Karen.

I'm sure he'll post up some pictures soon, but I know right now he's busy holding Jacob and being with his family. :)

-Troy

·
Endangered Species
864 Posts
I got a text from Jason early this morning - Jacob was welcomed into the world early this morning. I'm hoping to head down there this afternoon/evening, but wanted to thank everybody ahead of time for the support you've given him & Karen.

I'm sure he'll post up some pictures soon, but I know right now he's busy holding Jacob and being with his family. :)

-Troy
This is really good news, pass along my congrats to them for me!

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
That is outstanding! Congrats! I can't imagine the joy they are feeling right now.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Congratulations you Three! Can't wait to see pictures of the happy family and the little guy!

161 - 180 of 200 Posts